As a mid/high-rise project, the apartment’s water supply system need to maintain consistent supply of cold/hot water, remove sewage and drain stormwater.
Located just a stone’s throw from the banks of the glistening Parramatta River, Regatta at Wentworth Point Marinas is the latest development of the fast developing suburb.
As a mid/high-rise project, the apartment’s water supply system will be under huge pressure to maintain consistent supply of cold and hot water.
We supplied a complete Javelin pressure boosting pump system which was built to AS/NZS 4020 Standard and are safe for drinking water.
It will be used to supply cold/hot water, drain rain water and pumping sewer to its destined place.
- Duty Standby/Duty Assist, triplex variable speed water booster system complete with pressure tank
- Discharge pressure transducers
- Individual VSD per pump
- Individual mains isolator
- Run / fault notification on each pump controller
- BMS outputs
- Stainless steel mainfolds
- Isolation & check valves fitted for each pump
- Hot dipped galvanized base plate